Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reduce...Reuse...Recycle!

While sorting through the recylcing today, it made me wonder what great finds there may be on madeit that are made from recycled products.

Here are some of my favourites!


This is the cutest ring made using cardboard.  It is made by Little Viking Girl.


This product is proudly crafted by hand from 100% organic/recycled elements …{basic raw materials may include waste paper, waste cotton fabrics from garment industries and/or agriculture waste like banana fibre, straw and water hyacinth}

This is made by the cutest shop Forget-me-not


This cute little print is by lemon tree lane.  It is made from recycled paper. plus they even post the item you purchase in re-used postage packaging - Now how environamental is that! 

Lastly this is possibly my favourite.  It is made from recycled oak wine barrels.  it is by wineware

Hopefully I can learn to be a bit more environmentally friendly.  I am usually pretty good, but sometimes when I just can't be bothered I just throw it in the bin! oops!

1 comment:

Kristina Rozek said...

Imagination is often the key to creativity. Mix it with a bit of recycling and see how brilliant it can really be! Thank you for highlighting my Recycled Cardboard Ring!