Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Name change

You may have notcied that my name has changed, or maybe not.  However after much deliberation I have decided to change my name from 'Spotted Lime' to 'two turtle doves'.  The reason for the change you ask, well there are a few reasons but mainly I felt the name no longer respresented the syle of the items I am designing, making, etc.  I wanted a name that suited who I am, and although I originally thought that spotted lime did this, I am no longer happy with it, so change it was.

The idea behind two turtle doves is beautiful, feminine luxury; mixed with funky bits and pieces here and there.

I hope that you will enjoy the new look.  watch out for the new things to come.

Thank you for your support.

Charlotte xx

2 comments:

Aimee said...

love the new look charlotte. can't wait to see your new items :)

Cullis Family said...

Your new look is lovely Charlotte!