Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lovin' right now

I am lovin' anything white at the moment, whether it is white furniture, walls, flooring, decor, etc.

I would love to have this white laundry, I think I would probably love to have mine this clean more!

I have noticed these everywhere lately, and have been eyeing some off in a local shop of some birds, but I love the uniqueness that these add to any home.

Another love is white floorboards, ok so it is almost an obsession {but not quite}.

I love the pops of green throughout this room, my two fav colours in the one place!


White flowers are a must to bring that fresh scent into any home.


And last but not least, white jewellery, I love this set, so delicate and funky at the same time.


So there you have it, my new favourite things, if only to have them all.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

yes I love white and green too! And LOVE That laundry !

Aimee said...

white is my fave... I LOVE that room from Livingetc. I could live there any day.
great finds!

Belle said...

These are great Charlotte, I love the laundry. Our laundry is at the top of the stairs right outside the bedrooms. So depressing.