Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Market Review

So this post is a little late {few technical issues} but we are back on track now.
The 'Mummy Made it' market was a great experience.  I was able to meet lots of lovely, talented mummy's who obviously work very hard.
There were a few downsides to the day, including being set up in the back room, with not nearly as many people knowing we were in there, which didn't help with sales at all.  Though I was lucky enough to be in the same room as my super-talented sister in-law, and my super talented cousin who made the long trek up from Hobart for the occasion, so it was nice to have the support from them.

One good thing did come out of it all, and that is that now I have some more stock to put on madeit!
To do it again, or not to do it again???

My stall.

Becc's supercute stall.

Aimee's superstyling stall.

No comments: