Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Premiers Flood Relief Appeal Auction Closes

Well the time has come to end the raffle for the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.  This all started with a thought by Toni Coward from Make It Perfect and her sister Carli.  Their one idea has turned into a huge gathering of love and support for those who have lost a little or a lot in the floods.  I know that every donation made will help those affected.

I am touched that I had the opportunity to participate in such a great cause, and I am overwhelmed by the amount of support that you have all shown, so thank you.

Now to the winner, congrats to Eve (The Bartons). I will contact you shortly via email.


"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing.
It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."
Mother Theresa

No comments: