Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Small Contribution

After reading Toni's blog and seeing her eagerness to help out the victims of the floods in Qld, how could I not help too!
I do not have much to give in times like this, but I figure any contribution has to help.
So I am going to be holding an auction right here on Monday to auction off a couple of my items.  All of the proceeds will be going straight to Queensland Government Relief Appeal.  what a great way to help out those in need.  So come back on Monday and place your bid, knowing you are doing something to help out those in need.

I am feeling very blessed right now sitting in my warm home, and even though it is raining, it is nothing compared to the disaster in Qld.

So along with your donations, please keep the victims in your prayers and hope that it is all over soon.

Thanks for your support.

Charlotte x

No comments: