Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sneek peaks

Here are a few projects that have been taking palce in our household the past few weeks.
I can't take any credit for the first one, my husband sanded then re-painted our dining table whith a white-wash to give it an antique look.  He is quite proud of how it turned out.



Ok here is a sneek peak of one of the cane chairs that I am repainting, do you like the colour? I have found the cutest flower cushion in Kmart that I think will look cute on them, and for $10 how can I say no?


Speaking of bargains, the below tealight holders I got from Kmart for .75c each!



I want to put these on the dresser in our bedroom.  That is another project all together, detail on that one later.



So what have you been working on lately?

1 comment:

Belle said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! LOVE the table, oh and the chair. Totally wish I had your talent Charlotte xx